There are many direct flights from different countries and regions in Asia to Macau. Macau has the direct flights to the following destinations: Bangkok, Busan,Cebu, Chiang Mai, Clark, Da Nang, Fukuoka,Hanoi,Jarkata,Kuala Lumpur, Kaohsing, Sihanouk,Songapore, Manila,Osaka,Phnom Penh,Seoul, Siem Reap, Singapore, Taichung, Tokyo, Pattaya, and other 21 major cities in Mainland China, such as Beijing, Shanghai & Chengdu.
1) Macau International Airport
Flight Information: http://www.macau-airport.com/en
2) Hong Kong International Airport (HKIA)
- Flight Information: https://www.hongkongairport.com/en/
- After arriving at HKIA, delegates need to purchase a ferry ticket from HKIA to Macao. There are two ferry operators—Turbojet and Cotai Water Jet.
HKIA <—> Macau Maritime Ferry Terminal（Outer Harbour Ferry Terminal）
For more information: https://www.turbojet.com.hk/en/
Cotai Water Jet:
HKIA <—> Macau Taipa Ferry Terminal
For more information: https://www.cotaiwaterjet.com/
– If delegate chooses to take the ferry from HKIA to Macau, it is not necessary to cross the immigration of Hong Kong and to collect your bags as they will be sent to Macau directly along the ferry that you will be taking.
– Due to 60-min luggage handling time, delegates need to purchase a ferry ticket at least 60 minutes before the sailing time.
Transportation to Holiday Inn Cotai Central
There will be complimentary shuttle bus from Macau International Airport, border gates and ferry terminals to the Parisian Macao. The frequency is estimated 15 mins. Here (https://www.parisianmacao.com/macau-hotel/about-us/getting-here.html ) is the schedule.
Taxis are not very expensive, particularly if you are sharing with 2 or 3 friends.
First 1.600 meters at flag fall : MOP 17.00
For each 260 meters afterwards : MOP 2.00
There are plenty of bus lines in Macau, it is not difficult to move around the city. On the bus stops there are posters showing the route and stops of each line, so you can easily see where each bus goes.
The price of the bus journey is MOP 6.00 per trip. You need to prepare for exact fare as they do not give you change. To avoid the inconvenience of having the exact change you can buy a Macau bus pass, and there is a reduction in the fare if you use the pass. The bus passes are pre-paid cards that you can buy and reload in any convenience stores (Circle K, 7-Eleven) in town. The initial cost is MOP 130.00 where MOP 30.00 is an initial deposit. You can also use the bus pass as a debit card in convenience shops, cake shops, some supermarkets and some food stalls.